CALL FOR PAPERS - SPECIAL ISSUE - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION - NEW DEADLINE
CALL FOR PAPERS
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: ADVANCES AND TRENDS
RAM – REVISTA DE ADMINISTRAÇÃO MACKENZIE
Mackenzie Management Review
For submission use this link:
ANATÁLIA SARAIVA MARTINS RAMOS
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte
ANTÓNIO MARIA PALMA DOS REIS
Universidade de Lisboa
CLÁUDIO LUÍS CARVALHO LARIEIRA
Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie
LUIS HERNAN CONTRERAS PINOCHET
Universidade Federal de São Paulo
RODRIGO BARONI DE CARVALHO
Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Minas Gerais
NEW DEADLINE: March 21, 2021
Estimated Publication: November/December, 2021
Digital Transformation is undoubtedly one of the most discussed topics in corporate media in the last decade. Regardless of whether they are private or public, large or small, national or international, organizations from various segments have sought to understand what Digital Transformation is and how this concept applies to their business models.
We noticed that there is still some confusion among these organizations' leaders about the extent of this transformation and the practical implications concerning the value chain, operations, processes, products, and interaction with their customers.
Research indicates that organizations have already started to adopt Digital Transformation, but few existing reports on this theme's advances and trends in a practical way.
Thus, the question posed at the moment is: how have organizations experienced this digital transformation process? In which segments have there been more progress? And what digital technologies have stood out in organizations?
Topics for Submission of Articles
- Digital Transformation through advances in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Impacts of Artificial Intelligence Adoption on Management
- Adoption of Analytical Culture for Decision Making
- Adoption of disruptive digital technologies
- The influence of Digital Transformation on Organizational Performance
- Data Governance and Big Data
- Integration of Big Data and Internet of Things with Enterprise Information Systems (ERP, SCM, BI and CRM)
- Project, Program and Project Portfolio Management to Digital Transformation
- Role of project management in digital transformation
- People Management and Technologies in Teleworking Environments
- Corporate Education in the Context of Digital Transformation
- Educational challenges and technological solutions for digital transformation
- The future of work in the light of Digital Transformation
- Skills of individuals and organizations needed for Digital Transformation
- Digital transformation for micro and small businesses
- Digital Transformation strategies and journeys
- Applicability and feasibility of adopting digital technologies in the different business segments and instances of society
- Acceleration of Digital Transformation due to the pandemic
- Digital transformation in the post-Covid-19 scenario
- Impacts of Digital Transformation on individuals, organizations, markets and societies
- Ethical, privacy and security issues in the adoption and use of digital technologies and in Digital Transformation
- Industry 4.0: advances, barriers, antecedents, benefits, success stories
- Organizational arrangements (organizations, universities, professional bodies, etc.) and State policies to leverage Digital Transformation
- Regulatory changes to meet Digital Transformation
All papers can be submitted in English, Portuguese or Spanish.
To publish the paper the journal needs the versions in Portuguese and in English. The translation is responsibility of the authors.
Times New Roman 12, minimum 7,600 words and maximum 8,400 words.
Title: maximum 15 words.
Abstract: minimum 200 and maximum 250
Submission only in WORD document.
Link for submission
See Author Guidelines at